The Pulmos Mifare card encoder is a smart Mifare card encoder that is used to program hotel door lock cards like guest room cards, floor cards, building cards, etc.
This device is equipped with a highly advanced non-drive USB technology. It supports plug and play and there’s no need to install driver files. With this door card encoder, you can encode the card used in opening the hotel door lock. During the coding, the card takes into record the time customer will stay in the room, so that at the expiration of the set time, the hotel card will no longer open the room door. An indication that customer is no longer authorized to stay.
Product features include:
- Mifare hotel card encoder
- USB Connection, type-B cable
- No card slots or read heads to clean
- Easy to program **requires Pulmos hotel management software (sold separately)
- Power requirements: USB powered
Items in the box
- USB cable