Monocrystalline Solar Panel 300WTT is a solar panel consisting of monocrystalline solar cells. That is a panel with one silicon crystal. The manufacturing process of these single-crystal silicon cells is more complex, making them expensive.
When a solar panel has a higher efficiency, it converts a larger percentage of sunlight into electricity.
Monocrystalline solar panels have a higher life span and tend to function quite longer than their warranty period.
In addition, it has a higher conversion efficiency. It produces more kilowatt-hours of electricity. Like other monocrystalline solar panels, this also has a black hue panel. Also, its lifespan ranges from 25-40 years.
Features of this Monocrystalline Solar Panel 300WTT include:
- The modules use high-quality monocrystalline solar cells;
- Enclosed by high-rigidity tempered glass, with excellent light transmittance and output performance;
- Surface treated with the reflection-reducing process, increasing the light absorption.
- Back sealed with anti-aging EVA, resistant to moisture and corrosion.
- The efficiency of our monocrystalline solar cell is over 85%, We stipulate, the allowance of each panel’s rated power has to be positive. Each panel is strictly tested before leaving the factory.
- The panel is designed with a lifetime of 25 years and guaranteed that the power decline less than 5% within 10 years, and 10% within 20 years
Model No: F300M (Monocrystalline Solar Panel 300WTT)
Max. Power (Pm) :300W
Voltage at max power(Vmp) :36.4
Current at max power(Imp) :8.24V